Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alessio Gambi <ag...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/20 13:55:24 UTC

Problem with ClassTransformation, MutableComponentModel and Parameters

Hi,

I have create a service implementing the ComponentClassTransformWorker and
contributed after the OnEvent worker.

During the class transformation I need to access component parameters thus I
use the MutableComponentModel model.

Unfortunately, this results in different behaviors:

- the first time I run the application everything is working fine, i.e., I
can list all the parameters via model.getParameterNames. Parameters are both
from base class and current component class.
- assume I modify the code of (another) service and I restart the
application; then the same Worker can list only the parameters declared in
the base class but not in the component class.
- "randomly" by repeating the process by adding/removing
"System.out.println" commands it changes.

To run the application, I am currently using an embedded version of jetty
(no mvn:jetty run), my IDE is Eclipse, Version: Helios Service Release
1, Tapestry version is 5.2.1.

I hope that the problem is rooted in somewhere in Eclipse because I thing
sometime also the other annotations of the class are not properly read,
 but I want to ask if someone had the same problem.

Thanks.
-- Alessio