Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/14 02:03:06 UTC

Struts Extras

I'm getting ready to rename "plugins" to "extras" and combine from
"core" the o.a.s.plugins and o.a.s.actions packages.

After the rename, it looks like I need to update the build/maven.xml
with the new ID, along with the subproject's own project.xml.

Would we need to change anything else to get the nightly build to work?

-Ted.

Re: Struts Extras

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
On 11/14/05, Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
>  That may or may not have been a problem with the scripts.  I just got back
> from Japan, and found that my desktop box that runs the nightly builds had
> been zapped by a power failure and had not recovered correctly.  Should work
> tonight (for the 20051114 builds).

It built today, and we even have classes now!

-Ted.

Re: Struts Extras

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.

> On 11/13/05, Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm getting ready to rename "plugins" to "extras" and combine from
> > "core" the o.a.s.plugins and o.a.s.actions packages.
> >
> > After the rename, it looks like I need to update the build/maven.xml
> > with the new ID, along with the subproject's own project.xml.
> >
> > Would we need to change anything else to get the nightly build to work?
>
> Not sure without checking, but I'm here and can help fix it if it breaks.
>
> It looks like there's already a problem with plugins, it didn't build
> last night (this morning actually).

That may or may not have been a problem with the scripts. I just got back
from Japan, and found that my desktop box that runs the nightly builds had
been zapped by a power failure and had not recovered correctly. Should work
tonight (for the 20051114 builds).

Craig

Re: Struts Extras

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
> It looks like there's already a problem with plugins, it didn't build
> last night (this morning actually).

I just made some changes so that it builds locally now. It really
wasn't "building" anything before, just compiling the site
documentation. Now, it's building the source code now. :)

I'll probably won't get to the other changes tonight, but I have
tomorrow cleared to work on wrapping up the changes we need to roll
1.3.0.

-Ted.

Re: Struts Extras

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.