Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "David M. Karr" <dk...@tcsi.com> on 2000/09/13 23:51:48 UTC

Submit JSP bugs to "Jasper" project or "Tomcat" project?

I submitted a bug to the "Jasper" project a couple of days ago, which
had to do with putting JSP generated java/class files in the wrong
directory.  Should this have gone to the "Jasper" project, or to the
"Tomcat" project, or does it matter?

David M. Karr     ; dkarr@tcsi.com  ; w:(425)487-8312 ; TCSI & Best Consulting
Software Engineer ; Unix/Java/C++/X ; BrainBench CJ12P (#12004)

Re: Submit JSP bugs to "Jasper" project or "Tomcat" project?

Posted by Pierre Delisle <pi...@sun.com>.

"David M. Karr" wrote:

> I submitted a bug to the "Jasper" project a couple of days ago, which
> had to do with putting JSP generated java/class files in the wrong
> directory.  Should this have gone to the "Jasper" project, or to the
> "Tomcat" project, or does it matter?

Jasper is better, but Tomcat would also work.

	-- Pierre