Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Rees <dr...@ebetinc.com> on 2000/12/08 18:14:17 UTC

List of archives for tomcat-user

> TOMCATers,
> 	Is there any way to make a digest form of this list available?  Is
> there an archive?  I cannot find one mentioned at the jakarta homepage.

There is an archive (actually, two!)  In fact, I posted this information
last week:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=97606009209403&w=2

The one I like to use (which goes back to 3/2000):
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&r=1&w=2

And the official one (which may not work if you're behind a firewall, you
need outgoing access to port 9999 to perform searches):

http://mikal.org/interests/java/tomcat/index.html

There's even one more!
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/

Can the webmaster of jakarta.apache.org put links to these additional
archives up on the site?

-Dave