Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/06 08:18:01 UTC

Re: How to make sure flume WAL is finished before shut it down

moving back to user@

Hi,

You can monitor the directories (usually /tmp/flume*) for not delivered events, or using the reports from the webUI.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Monitoring+Flume

Since FlumeOG (0.9x) will not actively developed anymore, we strongly suggest to move into Flume 1.3.x and up. More informations you'll find in our wikie:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Home

Regards,
 Alex

--