Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Naira & Kobo <le...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/13 19:33:01 UTC

InOut Exchange Pattern with jms consumer does not change to InOut

Hi,

I am wondering if I am doing this the wrong way or that is how camel
behaves.

I am picking up a message from jms queue and in the same route I am sending
to another endpoint. I realised that even after I had set the jms consumer
to InOut exchange pattern, the message still ended up being sent as InOnly
(Note that the exchangetype says InOut, but the endpoint never returns a
message to me).

Am I missing something?

Re: InOut Exchange Pattern with jms consumer does not change to InOut

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
If you just set the jms consumer to InOut MEP, and don't set the jms
producer to be InOut MEP, you still can't get the response from the jms
consumer.

Willem