Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Surendra Kumar <su...@cisco.com> on 2004/06/21 11:05:51 UTC

HTTPRequest object returns null for getRemoteHost()

Hi Everyone
        I am using Tomcat 4.1.29 and the getRemoteHost() call from HttpServletRequest is returning null.
        Do i need to need to configure anything for this api to work ?

Thanks
Surendra

Re: HTTPRequest object returns null for getRemoteHost()

Posted by Surendra Kumar <su...@cisco.com>.
Hi Carsten
        I did that and it still returns null. Even if i haven't enabled, it
should return me the ip not null value.
        I am using "org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector" connector.
        Any clues ?

Thanks
Surendra

Posted by Carsten Lex <c....@deepweb.de>.