Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Cesar Ronchese <ro...@hotmail.com> on 2008/02/09 20:02:52 UTC

Compiled Term Hightlighter

Hello guys.

I'm not a java developer, so I'm getting stuck on compiling the Term
Highlighter of source files acquired from the Lucene Sandbox. I got some
errors, well, I guess I'm not using the correct command line (it was javac
c:\dir\*.java, something like that).

Can someone post me the compiled version of this, OR even a compilable
package (with the correct command line to compile)?

Just another doubt, is the Term Highligther not really able to highlights
fuzzy terms (~)? As far I tested, I could not find any way to do that.

Thanks!
Cesar

Re: Compiled Term Hightlighter

Posted by Cesar Ronchese <ro...@hotmail.com>.
Cool! Thanks.

About the highlighter+fuzzy, after you wrote that, I checked my code. It was
wrong:

Wrong one:
objQuery.rewrite(objIndexReader)

Then I fixed to:
objQuery = objQuery.rewrite(objIndexReader)

[]s
Cesar

Posted by Daniel Naber <lu...@danielnaber.de>.