Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de> on 2010/02/10 15:22:55 UTC

Re: how to access another SCA Component in BPEL

Hi,

im trying to run the iTest sample from the Tuscany Repos "bpel-reference" tho i am getting an error.
What going wrong there?

Sincerely Stefan

org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: BPEl Component Type Implementation initialization failure : null
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.createNewInstance(SCADomain.java:220)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.newInstance(SCADomain.java:63)
	at helloworld.HelloWorldTestCase.setUp(HelloWorldTestCase.java:39)
	at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
	at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:83)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:46)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:467)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:683)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:390)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: BPEl Component Type Implementation initialization failure : null
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.bpel.ode.provider.BPELImplementationProvider.start(BPELImplementationProvider.java:124)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.CompositeActivatorImpl.start(CompositeActivatorImpl.java:644)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.CompositeActivatorImpl.start(CompositeActivatorImpl.java:560)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.NodeImpl.start(NodeImpl.java:728)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.DefaultSCADomain.init(DefaultSCADomain.java:187)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.DefaultSCADomain.<init>(DefaultSCADomain.java:100)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.createNewInstance(SCADomain.java:182)
	... 16 more
	at org.tranql.connector.jdbc.ConnectionHandle.getMetaData(ConnectionHandle.java:321)
	at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.guessDialect(JdbcDelegate.java:290)
	at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.JdbcDelegate.<init>(JdbcDelegate.java:78)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.bpel.ode.EmbeddedODEServer.createScheduler(EmbeddedODEServer.java:224)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.bpel.ode.EmbeddedODEServer.initBpelServer(EmbeddedODEServer.java:155)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.bpel.ode.EmbeddedODEServer.init(EmbeddedODEServer.java:105)
	at org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.bpel.ode.provider.BPELImplementationProvider.start(BPELImplementationProvider.java:95)
	... 22 more

Re: how to access another SCA Component in BPEL

Posted by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de>.
The Attachment includes thes Sources/Bins.
You can ignore the Shipping package. The Warehouse is already
integrated, the Wholesaler should be the second Partnerlink.

Regards Stefan

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i wrote a BPEL Scenario now similar to the iTest Scenario invoking one SCA
> Service. However if i wanna add a second Service (PartnerLink) in the
> Composite through a reference element, it gives me an "Reference not found
> for component reference"-Error. I tested both Services exclusively with the
> BPEL component and they work fine. What's going wrong there?
> Are there any special requirements i have to take care of?
>
> Regards Stefan

I guess the only requirement is that the references need to match the
partnerLink name...
It would be great if you could either share your composite/bpel/wsdl
and the console output you are getting or send a patch that update the
current sample with your changes so we can reproduce it locally.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: how to access another SCA Component in BPEL

Posted by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de>.
Hi Luciano,

was it possible for you to track down the error?
So its definately a bug in the runtime?!

Regards

Stefan

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: how to access another SCA Component in BPEL

Posted by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de>.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3083

Posted by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de>.
If this Jira [1] is true and not fixed it may be the reason why i failed.
Hope to hear that im wrong, would be sad if it's only working with one
partner link at the moment.

Posted by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de>.

Posted by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de>.
The partner links no longer throw an exception, tho it seems like
there's some problem with the invocation of them. The code's working
fine with only one partnerlink as a provider e.g. "warehouse". But if
there comes in the second link there are some strange exceptions with
the ODEScheduler after hanging for some time. It always fails when
invoking two partner links in the activity. I attached the Code so you
can take a look at it and hopefully reproduce it. In brief: the
activity.ActivityTestCase is the test case. The BPEl invokes "warehouse"
checks if isAvailable is true else it invokes the "wholesaler" and
returns the result.

Regards

Stefan

Posted by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de>.
Hi Simon,

Posted by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de>.
Seems like my post with the sources didn't work. After hours I found the
problem now tho :) It's because i wanted to develop the BPEL
evolutionary and added the PartnerLinks without using them in the
Sequence yet. Tho i thought this isn't disallowed in BPEl in general
this throws a Reference Not Found Exception in Tuscany respectively
ApacheODE.

Regards Stefan

Posted by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de>.
Hi Simon,

Posted by Stefan Kolb <st...@web.de>.
Hi Simon,
i'm using the 1.x branch of Tuscany. I checked the the directory you
mentioned
and there's only a derby.log file. This is probably because i'm using
Eclipse exclusively for running the sample
and not the maven build script?! Can i create the DB manually or some
other way?

Stefan

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
imon -> Simon

Re: how to access another SCA Component in BPEL