Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2017/11/24 14:25:06 UTC

Plan to release jclouds 2.0.3

Hi!

It's been a while since the last jclouds release, and I'd like to
propose to release the 2.0.3 bugfix release next week. It has several
useful fixes for Amazon and Azure, and also adds the initial APIs for
the DimentionData provider.

I'd pretty much like to release 2.0.3, and then plan to release 2.1.0
in the short term too.

If there is no one against this, I'll cut the 2.0.3 release tonight so
we can vote and have it released next week.

Cheers!

I.

Re: Plan to release jclouds 2.0.3

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.
Agreed!

I'd like to have Azure ARM out of labs asap but I suspect 2.0.3 is not a
good candidate for that.

Also there is a lot going on around Openstack, which hopefully will be
ready for 2.1.0 as well.

Thanks Ignasi for volunteering,
Andrea

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.