Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by bi...@informix.com on 2000/02/24 03:03:30 UTC

2nd try: Tomcat + ? = JSP + EJB

Hello,

I am very sorry to 2nd send the question. My apologies if my question is so
ingorant.

I'd like to know how to use EJBs with Tomcat.
The thing is that I have developed lots of EJB components based on
Weblogic.This time I expect to use them with Tomcat server in a
small-domain.I am planning to use JSP as presentation tier and have JSP
file invole server side java component which furthermore invokes EJBs. As
far as I understand,Tomcat is still not an EJB server.

Could you please tell me how to resolve the issue?
Or Do jakarta project has plan to add EJB support?
Or is there any other chioce(free source) for my case?

I really appreciate any kind help and hint you can give me.
Thanks and best gegards.

-wang

At 午後 03:49 00/02/22 +0900, bin.wang@informix.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am going to use Tomcat in a business environment limited to max 150
clients.
> I'd like to use Tomcat as both Web server and Application server.
> And I am also considering using JSP+EJB as development model.
>
> I need you help to my project when using mainly Tomcat+alpha:
> 1)What is the best choice of EJB server engine with Tomcat?
> 2)Is Tomcat stable enough as the application server of max 150-client
domain?

> Thanks.
> -Wang

 Informix Japan
 Tel:+81-3-5562-4393  Fax: +81-3-5562-4478
 Email: bin.wang@informix.com