Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by rododendro <iv...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/22 14:40:37 UTC

Cassandra Persistence Adapter

Hi all,
apart from the old and discontinued QSandra project it seems that no one is
interested in a Cassandra persistence adapter, is there any specific reason
to that?

Ivan

Re: Cassandra Persistence Adapter

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Yes, correctly tuned, KahaDB works fine with high volume. I'm using it
in several productions (with master/slave and network of brokers).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Cassandra Persistence Adapter

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Ivan,

I think it's just a question of interest. I worked on the CassandraIO in
Apache Beam and I think we have to be careful the way we are using the
collection for have max performance.

Regards
JB