Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Anoop kumar V <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/11 21:52:59 UTC

How to set: No Scheduled build | Only triggered build

Hi Continuum users,

What is the best way to set the build schedule as never. Only when a user
triggers, should the build happen??

As of now, I have created a new schedule with the quiet period as a very
large time: 999999.

But this is not foolproof. Is there an option I can set?

--
Thanks and best regards,
Anoop

RE: How to set: No Scheduled build | Only triggered build

Posted by LECAN Damien <Da...@B2i.fr>.
Create a disabled schedule ! (uncheck "enable")
Call it "No schedule", and project won't be build anymore.

Damien

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Anoop kumar V <an...@gmail.com>.
Ohh really....??