Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Repczynski <da...@greatbaypartners.com> on 2009/06/26 01:23:13 UTC

help with OLTP database survey

Hi All,
We are conducting a short 18 question market research survey on OLTP database usage and would like your input.  The survey will take approximately 5 minutes and we are giving away an iPod Touch or a Nintendo Wii to three winners drawn on July 31, 2009. The purpose of this survey is provide insight in to the OLTP database market and the results will be made available to everyone who takes the survey. Thank you for participating and your time.
To take the survey click here, http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB229CTY74LS9

Dave Repczynski
dave@greatbaypartners.com

Re: help with OLTP database survey

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 04:23:13PM -0700, Dave Repczynski wrote:
> We are conducting a short 18 question market research survey on OLTP database
> usage and would like your input. The survey will take approximately 5 minutes
> and we are giving away an iPod Touch or a Nintendo Wii to three winners drawn
> on July 31, 2009. The purpose of this survey is provide insight in to the OLTP
> database market and the results will be made available to everyone who takes
> the survey. Thank you for participating and your time.

You could have at least listed CouchDB before sending this to all of our users!