Posted to users@camel.apache.org by chunfeng tian <ti...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 03:34:18 UTC

No component found with scheme: jetty in Intellij IDEA

hi all,

We recently made a decision that use Camel in our project .

We should integrate the camel with springframework  , and use servlet to
redirect http rest querst to background inner-firewall server.

I use camel-jetty as servlet server , the problem what I meet is that :

when use console command : mvn camel:run , all works well ; but when I
debug under IDE, there is a error message that : No component found with
scheme: jetty .

Caused by: org.apache.camel.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to
resolve endpoint: jetty://
http://0.0.0.0:8199/test?chunked=false&matchOnUriPrefix=true due to: No
component found with scheme: jetty
at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:584)
at
org.apache.camel.util.CamelContextHelper.getMandatoryEndpoint(CamelContextHelper.java:79)
at
org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.resolveEndpoint(RouteDefinition.java:200)
at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:107)
at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.resolveEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:113)
at
org.apache.camel.model.FromDefinition.resolveEndpoint(FromDefinition.java:70)
at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRouteContext.getEndpoint(DefaultRouteContext.java:89)
at
org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:1008)
at
org.apache.camel.model.RouteDefinition.addRoutes(RouteDefinition.java:185)
... 64 more

my camel version is : 2.15.2 .

I can not find any solution about this issue , so , I request for help on
mail list .

thanks.

tian

Re: No component found with scheme: jetty in Intellij IDEA

Posted by cloud <cl...@domolo.com>.
hi , thanks you.

I can now play camel with pleaure.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It’s a common issue of Camel, you need to make sure the camel-jetty or camel-jetty{8|9}(if you uses Camel 2.15.x)  is in your class path from IDEA.

Reimport the project from the pom module could help you with that.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com