Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bhishek_80 <bh...@yahoo.co.in> on 2010/12/21 13:50:21 UTC

Problem registering quartz service

Hi pls help in Sorting out an interesting problem in quartz

Our env: SMX4

we want to deploy the below quartz.xml file in servicemix
======== quartz.xml =================
<?xml version="1.0"?>
       xmlns:quartz="http://servicemix.apache.org/quartz/1.0"
       xmlns:b="http://test.com/amh"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
		file:///d:/deploy/spring-beans.xsd
		http://servicemix.apache.org/quartz/1.0
		file:///d:/deploy/servicemix-quartz.xsd">

	    <quartz:endpoint service="b:schedulerService" endpoint="endpoint"
targetService="b:XXX">
	        <quartz:trigger>
	   			<quartz:simple  repeatInterval="60000" startDelay="60000" />
	        </quartz:trigger>
		</quartz:endpoint>

    <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.common.osgi.EndpointExporter" />

</beans>

we've created this xml by trimming the quartz.xml file that comes by default
with smx4 package.

when we are placing it in the deploy directory with internet connection ON
the quartz service "b:schedulerService" is registered successfully without
any issue.

Now we are creating our target environment by executing the following steps.
1. We are making the internet connection OFF. This is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED.
2. Running servicemix with deploy directory absolutely empty
3. Placing the quartz.xml in the deploy directory of servicemix
4. We can see that our quartz service "b:schedulerService" is registered
successfully
5. we stop servicemix
6. we start servicemix (now the deploy directory contains quartz.xml placed
in step 3)
7. We are getting the following error in the servicemix.log

===================== ERROR LOG ==========================
18:15:49,345 | ERROR | ExtenderThread-1 | ContextLoaderListener            |
BundleApplicationContextListener   50 | Application context refresh failed
(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=quartz.xml,
config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml))
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for XML
schema namespace [http://servicemix.apache.org/quartz/1.0]
Offending resource: URL [bundle://617.0:0/META-INF/spring/quartz.xml]

	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.error(FailFastProblemReporter.java:68)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:85)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:80)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.error(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:281)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1294)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1287)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:135)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:92)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:507)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:398)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:342)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:310)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:143)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:178)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:149)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:176)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext.java:142)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:123)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:422)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.access$800(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:69)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext$3.run(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:269)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.util.internal.PrivilegedUtils.executeWithCustomTCCL(PrivilegedUtils.java:85)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.startRefresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:247)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.stageOne(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:222)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.dependencies.startup.DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.refresh(DependencyWaiterApplicationContextExecutor.java:175)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.context.support.AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractDelegatedExecutionApplicationContext.java:175)
	at
org.springframework.osgi.extender.internal.activator.ContextLoaderListener$2.run(ContextLoaderListener.java:718)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Re: Problem registering quartz service

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My comment inline
On 2010-12-30, at 下午12:36, bhishek_80 wrote:

> Hi ,
> Thanks for your quick reply.
> According to your suggestion I have changed my quartz.xml with adding
> "osgi:service" from "servicemix-quartz.xml"(ie ;
> apache-servicemix-4.2.0/data/jbi/servicemix-quartz/install/META-INF/
> spring/servicemix-quartz.xml)
> like the following :
>
> Please validate the following "quartz.xml" if I miss something ,
> because
> still I am getting the same error (as mentioned to the first post of
> this
> thread) when internet connection is off.
> --------------------------quartz.xml--------------------------------
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> 	   xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
>       xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> 	   xmlns:osgi="http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi"
>
> 	   xmlns:ctx="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
> 	   xmlns:osgix="http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi-
> compendium"
>       xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util"
>
>       xmlns:quartz="http://servicemix.apache.org/quartz/1.0"
>       xmlns:b="http://test.com/amh"
>       xsi:schemaLocation="
>
> 	    http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi
> 		file:deploy/spring-osgi.xsd
> 		http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
> 		file:deploy/spring-beans.xsd
> 		http://servicemix.apache.org/quartz/1.0
> 		file:deploy/servicemix-quartz.xsd
> 		http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
> 		file:deploy/spring-context.xsd
> 		http://www.springframework.org/schema/util
> 		file:deploy/spring-util.xsd
> 		http://www.springframework.org/schema/osgi-compendium
> 		file:deploy/spring-osgi-compendium.xsd">
>
> 	    <quartz:endpoint service="b:schedulerService" endpoint="endpoint"
> targetService="b:scheduler">
> 	        <quartz:trigger>
> 	   			<quartz:simple  repeatInterval="60000" startDelay="60000" />
> 	        </quartz:trigger>
> 		</quartz:endpoint>
>
>    <bean class="org.apache.servicemix.common.osgi.EndpointExporter" />
>
> 	<osgi:service ref="servicemix-quartz"
> interface="javax.jbi.component.Component">
>        <service-properties>
>            <entry key="NAME" value="servicemix-quartz" />
>            <entry key="TYPE" value="service-engine" />
>        </service-properties>
>    </osgi:service>

This way you exposed an OSGi service but not reference an OSGi
service, the correct one should be like
<osgi:reference id="quartz" interface="javax.jbi.component.Component"
cardinality="1..1" filter="(NAME=servicemix-quartz)" />

Freeman

> 	<bean id="servicemix-quartz"
> class="org.apache.servicemix.quartz.QuartzComponent">
>        <property name="executorFactory" ref="executorFactory" />
>    </bean>
>
>    <bean id="executorFactory"
> class="org.apache.servicemix.executors.impl.ExecutorFactoryImpl">
>        <property name="defaultConfig">
>            <bean
> class="org.apache.servicemix.executors.impl.ExecutorConfig">
>                <property name="corePoolSize"
> value="${threadPoolCorePoolSize}"/>
>                <property name="maximumPoolSize"
> value="${threadPoolMaximumPoolSize}"/>
>                <property name="queueSize" value="$
> {threadPoolQueueSize}"/>
>            </bean>
>        </property>
>    </bean>
>
>    <osgix:cm-properties id="cmProps"
> persistent-id="org.apache.servicemix.components.quartz">
>        <prop key="threadPoolCorePoolSize">8</prop>
>        <prop key="threadPoolMaximumPoolSize">32</prop>
>        <prop key="threadPoolQueueSize">256</prop>
>    </osgix:cm-properties>
>
>    <ctx:property-placeholder properties-ref="cmProps" />
>
> </beans>

Freeman Fang

------------------------

FuseSource: http://fusesource.com
blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/freemanfang
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org
Apache Karaf: http://karaf.apache.org
Apache Felix: http://felix.apache.org

Re: Problem registering quartz service

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Your understanding is correct, and to guarantee your quartz service
start after servicemix-quartz fully started, you can add an osgi
service exposed by  servicemix-quartz in your quartz service xml.

Freeman
On 2010-12-22, at 下午6:20, bhishek_80 wrote:

> Hi
>
> Thanks for the quick reply. But if you look at the following snippet
> of  our
> xml file, we have kept the xsd files (spring-beans.xsd and
> servicemix-quartz.xsd) in local file system and giving the local
> reference
> to the xsd files in the quartz.xml
>
> xsi:schemaLocation="
>                http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
>                file:///d:/deploy/spring-beans.xsd
>                http://servicemix.apache.org/quartz/1.0
>                file:///d:/deploy/servicemix-quartz.xsd"
>
> and this works fine when we are placing the quartz.xml after making
> sure
> that servicemix is running.
>
> What I am suspecting is that ...
> when I'm placing the quartz.xml file in the deploy directory then
> servicemix
> is trying to register my quartz service "b:schedulerService" and to
> register
> this service servicemix requires it's own system service "servicemix-
> quartz"
> to be up.
>
> So, when servicemix is up (meaning all it's system services are also
> up) and
> then I'm placing my quartz.xml file in the deploy directory then my
> quartz
> service is getting registered successfully.
>
> But when I'm stoping and then starting the servicemix again without
> clearing
> the deploy directory then my quartz.xml file remains there in the
> deploy and
> servicemix is trying to register my quartz service
> "b:schedulerService" even
> before servicemix's system service "servicemix-quartz" is up. And as
> I said
> my quartz service might be dependent on "servicemix-quartz" so it's
> giving
> the error.
>
> Can you pls verify if I'm correct. And if so how to make sure that
> servicemix will try to register my quartz.xml after all it's system
> services
> are up.
>
> If my understanding is not correct then also give me some guideline
> as to
> how to proceed to solve my problem.
>

> Thanks
> in advance

Freeman Fang

------------------------

Posted by bhishek_80 <bh...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi

[...]

servicemix is trying to register my quartz service "b:schedulerService" even

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hi,
Schema location should point to one of the locations from file
META-INF/spring.schemas in servicemix-quartz component. You may open JAR
with this component and check what location is correct. By default you may
use:
http://servicemix.apache.org/quartz/1.0/servicemix-quartz.xsd.

Best regards,
Lukasz