Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org> on 2014/03/12 23:20:18 UTC

Re: New dev branch

Bulk of the db backed store work has been completed on the branch. Also, we
have already branched for 1.3.0 release.
Hence, I propose we merge the branch back into master after we commit
SENTRY-129 and SENTRY-136.

Thanks.
Shreepadma

Re: New dev branch

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Thank you!

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:27 PM, Shreepadma Venugopalan <

Re: New dev branch

Posted by Shreepadma Venugopalan <sh...@apache.org>.

Re: New dev branch

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.