Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nadeem Bitar <na...@izucode.com> on 2005/01/08 08:47:47 UTC

multiproject and eclipse compatibility - revisited

Hi,

several days ago I emailed a question about maven's multiproject plugin
and eclipse compatibility but I didn't receive any response.
The email might have went unnoticed so I am trying my luck again.

Basically my problem is that our project structure resembled the
recommended structure on the maven wiki [1] but that didn't scale well
as the number of modules grew, so after some research we migrated to a
geronimo like structure but that broke the eclipse compatibility for the
root directory.

What is the recommended way to have a project with many submodules work
with the multiproject plugin without breaking eclipse compatibility.

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/CreatingEjbApplications