Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/19 07:26:25 UTC

fix the name/title in manifest.mf of beehive-netui-core.jar

I noticed that in both beehive-netui-core.jar and
beehive-netui-tags.jar, the META-INF/MANIFEST.MF has the names and
titles set to "Beehive NetUI HTML Tag Library".

I'd like to change netui/src/jar-assembly/build.xml so that the
beehive-netui-core.jar has the name and title set to "Beehive NetUI
Runtime Library".

Any objections or thoughts?

Thanks,
Carlin

Re: fix the name/title in manifest.mf of beehive-netui-core.jar

Posted by Carlin Rogers <ca...@gmail.com>.
Good... I like "Beehive NetUI Framework Library" better and will make
that change. Thanks Eddie!

Carlin

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.