Posted to dev@johnzon.apache.org by ravi sankar <sa...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> on 2016/04/03 17:37:27 UTC

Optimize the buffer size used by the Johnzon when used as Jaxrs Client

Hi Everyone,
This is this continuation of discussion from here http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/JsonParserFactoryImpl-holds-20mb-heap-memory-when-used-as-jaxrs-client-in-tomee-td4678031.html
Feature Request: Johnzon to automatically adjust the buffer size used for parsing json field/value strings.
Should start will a small buffer size and should increase when required until it reaches a maximum value set in 'org.apache.johnzon.max-string-length' or the current default value of 10 Mega Bytes.

Thanks,Ravi

Re: Optimize the buffer size used by the Johnzon when used as Jaxrs Client

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
> Hi Romain,
>
> I am fine with default size of 4K.

Anyone else against - will wait 1 week before modifying it.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JOHNZON-74

Posted by ravi sankar <sa...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>.
Hi Romain,

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.