Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/17 17:39:21 UTC

outstanding requests

Hi,

In zookeeper what will happened if outstanding requests are high? we have
default global limit to 1000, what will happened if the outstanding
requests go beyond global limit with is 1000? if we see huge outstanding
requests are there any actions to bring the count down?

Thanks,
Ram

Re: outstanding requests

Posted by Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>.
Apologies for the late reply.

That's a tough question. The size of each request is dependent on many
factors (primarily use case and maxBufferSize). It would likely to be
best to experiment with the types of requests you are sending to
zookeeper and getting an idea of the approximate size of each request
that way.

Abe

Re: outstanding requests

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.