Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by SG...@intellicare.com on 2008/09/19 15:56:07 UTC

Re: {Disarmed} Re: Newbie wsdl2java question...

I hope it's okay for me to jump in here:

"james a. cubeta" <ja...@gmail.com> wrote on 09/18/2008 08:28:15 PM:
>> Thanks Ryan - some stupid follow-up question:
>> First, setup a java keystore. A simple google search should get you
going.
> Just set up an empty keystore?

I believe the keystore needs to contain the "trust path" for SSL
certificate being used.
At it's simplest, that is the certificate of the certificate authority that
signed the SSL cert.
(I wish there was a less circuitous way of saying that!). But there may be
one or more intermediate certs, too - I know this is the case for the
GoDaddy commercial certs we use.

> Next, put this code in the WSDL2Java main function:
> // set the keystore stuff
> System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "keystore_filename");
> System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword",
"keystore_password");
> How am I to modify the WSDL2Java utility? I only have a bunch of
> Axis-related JARs.

This goes in the the code that WSDL2Java generated, i.e. your client app.

Hope this helps,
Steve