Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Subramanian Murali <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/11 12:12:27 UTC

Session Invalidation

Hi,
I have a custom session for my wicket application 1 and the custom session
has some attributes.
from wicket application 1, i navigate to wicket application 2.
And in wicket application 2, i have a custom request cycle in which retrieve
the custom session of wicket application 1 is retrieved and invalidated by
calling the invalidate() method.

Now, when i traverse back to wicket application 1, still the attributes are
maintained in the custom session?

Does calling the invalidate() method on the session cleans up the data
maintained in it or not?

Thanks in advance for the answers

Thanks,
Subbu.