Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by 赵璨 <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/19 16:47:02 UTC

question about yarn webapp

   I can get Server Stacks from web ui. But I don't know which code handle
the function, how can the web app get the stacks information from jvm?

Re: question about yarn webapp

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hello,

This is a hadoop-common functionality. See the StacksServlet class
code: https://github.com/apache/hadoop-common/blob/trunk/hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/http/HttpServer2.java#L1044

--
Harsh J

Re: question about yarn webapp