Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Sombat Charnchaleo <so...@truedigital.com.INVALID> on 2020/12/30 09:41:26 UTC

Question about ozone fs command

Hi,

I would like to know if the command 'ozone fs -chmod' or 'ozone fs-chown'
has been implemented in Ozone or not.

Best regards,
Sombat C.

*Important*
*Confidentiality:* This Information is intended for the
above-named person and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
material. Any opinions expressed in this information are not necessarily
those of the company. If it has come to you in error you must take no
action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please
delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

*Monitoring/Viruses*
True Digital Group and subsidiaries reserves the right to monitor all
incoming and outgoing emails via True Digital Group and subsidiaries's
systems. Although we have security program to monitor and eliminate virus,
we also advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient
should ensure they are actually virus free.

Re: Question about ozone fs command

Posted by "Yi-Sheng, Lien" <yi...@apache.org>.
Hi Sombat,

The commands 'ozone fs -chmod' and 'ozone fs -chown' have been implemented
in Ozone,
please feel free to ask us anything about them if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Yi-Sheng