Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Ambarish <d....@gmail.com> on 2013/02/06 17:31:50 UTC

Authorization with jndi propertise

Hello,

is there any way to pass broker userName and password in jndi.proeprties.
>From the URL, I got very basic information about this file
but is there a way to use some advance properties like Connection Pooling,
Passing UserName and Password to broker for connection, Dynamic queues etc.

Any help will be really appreciated.

-----
Thanks
Amby
http://workingwithqueues.blogspot.com/

RE: Authorization with jndi propertise

Posted by François Thillen <fr...@gmx.net>.
Hello,

Thank you for you answer.

Well, these are the values in the variables. I only used these:

string_destination=
tcp://localhost.:6549?23175c95-be71-4af5-ba27-52401c94e3e9;
dest.Host= tcp://localhost.:6549

All the other things are the default values.

Thank you
Best regards
François