Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Francois Perron <fr...@wantedanalytics.com> on 2013/04/15 21:13:32 UTC

Trigger documents update in a collection

Hi all,

I want to use Solr4 as a NoSQL.

My 'ideal' workflow is to add/update documents in a collection (NoSQL) and automatically update changes in another collection with more specific search capabilities. The nosql collection will contains all my documents (750M docs).  The 'searchable' collection will only contain a subset of this collection (active documents based on a field).

Is it possible ?

Thank you

Re: Trigger documents update in a collection

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Doable with a custom Update Request Processor, yes.

Otis
Solr & ElasticSearch Support
http://sematext.com/