Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/10 01:35:55 UTC

Fwd: Missing board reports: BlueSky, Empire-DB, Lucene.Net, Qpid, Thrift

FYI, please provide the missing board report ASAP.

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
Thank you.  I've posted it on the wiki.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905

monthly report

Re: Fwd: Missing board reports: BlueSky, Empire-DB, Lucene.Net, Qpid, Thrift

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I just went to the link, and was able to go in edit mode. You might
need to register and login.
if you still have issues, at least reply to the general@a.o thread
with the report and mention that you are having issues.
I could also help and post the report if the content is provided.

Posted by chenwei_yi2003 <ch...@126.com>.