Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by victory <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/09 07:06:42 UTC

2.7.4 release plan

Hello everyone,

 I volunteer to take release manager role for 2.7.4 release. The main
feature of 2.7.4 is to fix some bug and optimize the feature so that we can
make 2.7.x more stable.

Besides, we also have a quite long list [1] of issues targeted to 2.7.4,
which apparently need to triage to be short enough to meet to code freeze
date, Sep. 17th. Hopefully we can release 2.7.4 by Sep. 21th.

Pls. take a look at milestone 2.7.4 [1], and let me know which issues are
must have for this release. We will triage the list soon :)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/milestone/2
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/milestone/25>7

--

Best Regard!