Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de> on 2011/07/15 10:02:13 UTC

July incubator report

Hi all,

guess we're a little bit behind with our July incubator report.

I have created a proposal on

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2011

All committers are welcome to change or add something.

If you think it's OK then please let me know so I can ask a mentor to sign it off.

Regards

Rainer

re: July incubator report

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Hi Martijn,

yes, it has been discussed on dev several times (see EMPIREDB-99).

There is nothing internal to esteam - in fact I am the only one of our company working on the project.
Even though we might not be very many committers, at least we can say that we're a diverse and distributed community.

I will think of something for the issues you are missing in the report.

Regards
Rainer

Re: July incubator report

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.