Posted to user@struts.apache.org by krishna chary <kr...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/14 15:00:21 UTC

interceptors

when I use intercepters in Struts.xml in Struts2 application for
validation,I got an

Exception starting filter struts

Unable to find interceptor class referenced by ref-name staticParams -
interceptor-ref -
file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%205.5/webapps/CAMPUZZ/WEB-INF/classes/struts.xml:26:55

at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.InterceptorBuilder.constructInterceptorReference(
*InterceptorBuilder.java:50*)

at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.lookupInterceptorReference(
*XmlConfigurationProvider.java:864*)

at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStack(
*XmlConfigurationProvider.java:699*)

at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStacks(
*XmlConfigurationProvider.java:712*)

at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptors(
*XmlConfigurationProvider.java:733*)

at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage(
*XmlConfigurationProvider.java:365*)

at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(
*XmlConfigurationProvider.java:239*)

at org.apache.struts2.config.StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages(*
StrutsXmlConfigurationProvider.java:111*)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.impl.DefaultConfiguration.reload(*
DefaultConfiguration.java:152*)

at com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration(*
ConfigurationManager.java:52*)

at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration(*
Dispatcher.java:398*)

at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(*Dispatcher.java:455*)

at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.init(*
FilterDispatcher.java:201*)

please help me thanks in advance

Re: interceptors

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
krishna chary wrote:
> when I use intercepters in Struts.xml in Struts2 application for
> validation,I got an

I'm not sure what that means. An example of your configuration would
have been helpful.

> Exception starting filter struts
>
> Unable to find interceptor class referenced by ref-name staticParams -
> interceptor-ref -
> file:/C:/Program%20Files/Apache%20Software%20Foundation/Tomcat%205.5/webapps/CAMPUZZ/WEB-INF/classes/struts.xml:26:55
> [...]

So what's in your struts.xml at the indicated location? What version of
Struts are you using? Does your application start up and run correctly
if you remove the offending section from your struts.xml?

L.

Re: interceptors

Posted by Jijumon <aj...@yahoo.com>.
Krishan,
By any chance did you resolve this. I am facing similar problem and could
you please tell me how you resolved the issue.