Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cgsk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/20 19:37:39 UTC

CXFRS component to expose Rest apis

Hi There,

I have a requirement to expose few 10s of Rest based endpoints in camel. I
am using cxfrs component. Is it recommended to have multiple instance of
cxf:rsServer defined in the camel context for various service operations? Or
is there a way to overcome from defining multiple cxf:rsServer?

Thanks is advance.

Regards,
CGSK

Re: CXFRS component to expose Rest apis

Posted by cgsk <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply. What is the impact in running multiple rssservers
interms of performance?

Regards.

Re: CXFRS component to expose Rest apis

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 20/01/15 18:37, cgsk wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I have a requirement to expose few 10s of Rest based endpoints in camel. I
> am using cxfrs component. Is it recommended to have multiple instance of
> cxf:rsServer defined in the camel context for various service operations? Or
> is there a way to overcome from defining multiple cxf:rsServer?

You can have a single rsServer with its serviceBeans pointing to all of
the service beans. Introducing multiple rsServers makes sense when each
of them introduces its own URI sub space...

HTH, Sergey