Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com> on 2011/10/28 23:51:59 UTC

Can an AJAX event navigate to a page using a BookmarkablePageLink

Are BookmarkablePageLinks only for use with <a href=#> tags use or is it
possible to catch an AJAX event and use the BookmarkablePageLink as the
'destination specifier' for the navigation or does navigation under AJAX
always have to be via setReponsePage()?

Chris

RE: Can an AJAX event navigate to a page using a BookmarkablePageLink

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
>BookmarkablePageLink
>
>setResonsePage(class, params) should still work
>
>also if you have a bpl you can do something like
>target.appendjavascript("window.location='"+bpl.geturl()+"';");

Ah! That's exactly what I was looking for. I already have a bpl
available so I was trying to leverage the data I had already built up in
that rather than construct a PageParameters with all the required
parameters.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.