Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthias Barmeier <ba...@BARMEIER.COM> on 2000/07/26 13:46:20 UTC

Possible to use beans with session scope ???

Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to use a properties of a bean that was setup
using jsp.

This would be grate beacuse I can transport informations from the quick hack
web that is actually
running to the new upcoming Cocoon web step by step.

Is this possible ??

Ciao
	Matze

Re: Possible to use beans with session scope ???

Posted by Alex Ferrer <al...@home.com>.
Did you  ever get an answer ? if so please post or forward, I am also interested
on this.
alx.
alex@ftconsult.com