Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Travis CI <bu...@travis-ci.org> on 2019/12/28 08:41:33 UTC

Errored: apache/httpd#137 (trunk - 2688e47)

Build Update for apache/httpd
-------------------------------------

Build: #137

Duration: 11 mins and 45 secs
Commit: 2688e47 (trunk)
Author: Luca Toscano
Message: test/travis_before_linux.sh: make for loop more resilient

This is a follow up to my last commit to this file, to make
the for loop more resilient with the following:
- use --force in svn export, otherwise the second attempt will
  always fail due to the dest directory already present.
- exit 1 in case the 5 tries end up in a non zero exit code
  (to fail fast the build).

git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk@1872045 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/httpd/compare/c7d7b6d1a3b3...2688e472ff45

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/apache/httpd/builds/630258330?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email

Re: Errored: apache/httpd#137 (trunk - 2688e47)

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.
Update: it seems an issue on the Travis side (
https://travis-ci.community/t/ppc64le-an-error-occurred-while-generating-the-build-script/6598),
plus I noticed other sporadic failures on different part of the CI config.
I just disabled email notifications to dev@ to avoid spamming the list :)

Luca

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mads,

It might yes, I included also some info in the commit msg. May I ask why
are you asking this? I like to keep dev@ on track to allow more people to
chime in and comment, but I can stop if this is too spammy.

Luca

Posted by Mads Toftum <ma...@toftum.dk>.

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi everybody,