Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <or...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/20 19:39:23 UTC

KVM RBD Snapshot feature

Hi;
Whats our plan to support live snapshot feature for VM's on RBD disks for
KVM. Currently KVM hosts could only take snapshot of vm disk images via
qemu-img program and this program could not work on powered on virtual
machines. Also with Ceph it has strong inline features for taking vm
snapshots with cow technique.

So i like to learn our current status and progress for these features.

Regards
Özhan KARAMAN

Re: KVM RBD Snapshot feature

Posted by Özhan Rüzgar Karaman <or...@gmail.com>.