Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/06 17:31:20 UTC

Automated testing for Flex applications

Are there automated tools available for Flex applications
testing/regression testing?

Thanks

RE: Automated testing for Flex applications

Posted by 3r...@sneakemail.com.
FlexUnit is available - please refer to the docs here:
http://docs.flexunit.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gary,

I did see the repo, but the latest commit seems to have been made 3 years
ago (except for the readme file). Which suggests to me that it's not
compiled against newer SDKs. If that's confirmed by others who know more, I
might take a look and try to migrate it myself.

Posted by Gary Young <fl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.
Heya,

Posted by Gary Young <fl...@gmail.com>.

AW: Automated testing for Flex applications

Posted by "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Guess this could be what you are looking for ... but it's not quite up to date. I guess a lot has been done since I evaluated all of These Tools: