Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Marcel Wagner <ma...@gmx.de> on 2010/02/15 21:19:23 UTC

IVYDE-56: not only an improvement, it is also bug?

I am struggling with the IVYDE-56 problem. I think it is a real bug.
Ivyde uses always the jars from the cache directory and put them in the
eclipse classpath. So the jars are locked through eclipse and not
updateable. If you now have an own project producing module-TRUNK.jar
and another project referencing module-TRUNK,jar, ivyde can't update the
module-TRUNK.jar and so the resolve is wrong.
Any comments?
Regards,
Marcel