Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bill Kruczynski <bk...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/08/31 09:51:55 UTC

2017 calendar template has NO Saturdays

http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/2017-monthly-calendar

I downloaded the above calendar. It has no Saturdays

Re: 2017 calendar template has NO Saturdays

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 09:51 31/08/2016 +0000, Bill Kruczynski wrote:
>http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/2017-monthly-calendar
>I downloaded the above calendar. It has no Saturdays

Indeed not.

Apache are not, I think, responsible for the accuracy of templates
uploaded by others. This template seems to be derived from those of
Calendarlabs.com - though it is not clear to me who created the ODF version.

You may want instead to obtain something from
http://www.calendarlabs.com/2017-calendar-templates directly - though
these are documents, not templates, in Microsoft Word format. And you
may want to report what you found to Calendarlabs.com at
http://www.calendarlabs.com/contact.php .

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker

Re: 2017 calendar template has NO Saturdays

Posted by Maurice Howe <ma...@gmail.com>.
Finally -- the long-awaited 1-day weekend !!