Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2018/01/18 02:02:58 UTC

Publishing Taverna Server 3.1.0-incubating

After the successful VOTE on Taverna Server 3.1.0 RC3 (here and on
general@incubator) I have:

published RC3 in dist, now live from
https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/taverna/source/ and most of the
mirrors.

Published Maven staging repository:
http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/taverna/server/

Re-tagged in git:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-server/releases/tag/3.1.0-incubating

(git tag -s 3.1.0-incubating 3.1.0-incubating-RC3
git push origin 3.1.0-incubating
git tag -d 3.1.0-incubating-RC3
git push origin :3.1.0-incubating-RC3)

Bumped taverna-server version to 3.2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
and taverna-maven-parent to 4-incubating-SNAPSHOT
using mvn release:update-versions

Updated most (all?) of the git repositories to use
apache-taverna-maven-parent 3-incubating instead of
3-incubating-SNAPSHOT or 2-incubating.

Website:

Added sha256/sha512 hash links to most (all?) of our downloads.

Updated https://taverna.incubator.apache.org/download/server/ --
Server 2.5 is now just barely mentioned in bottom of page.

Published https://taverna.incubator.apache.org/documentation/server/3.1/
 (no changes from earlier email, just now accessible from above)

Updated https://taverna.incubator.apache.org/ banner on top

Updated top bar menu to call it "Apache Taverna Server"

Updated javadoc on
https://taverna.incubator.apache.org/javadoc/taverna-server/  (I was
unable to build these with mvn site -Pfull-site -- had to use mvn
javadoc:aggregate

Tried, not so successfully, to publish the Taverna Server namespaces on
https://taverna.incubator.apache.org/ns/  by copy-pasting from WADL,
but I think I got some xmlns declarations wrong).  Also some
namespaces like http://ns.taverna.org.uk/2010/xml/server/wsdl/ didn't
have an XSD.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: Publishing Taverna Server 3.1.0-incubating

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
I will send this announcement shortly:
https://s.apache.org/taverna-server-3.1.0

First I will just fix some of those formatting issues in the
documentation pages, as Ian pointed out.

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.