Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org> on 2019/06/18 20:10:20 UTC

Preliminary blog post for the Apache Kafka 2.3.0 release

Hi all,

I've written up a preliminary blog post about the upcoming Apache Kafka 2.3.0 release.  Take a look and let me know what you think.

https://blogs.apache.org/roller-ui/authoring/preview/kafka/?previewEntry=what-s-new-in-apache

cheers,
Colin

Re: Preliminary blog post for the Apache Kafka 2.3.0 release

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi Ismael,

Good idea.  I added a section on this.

best,
Colin

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Boyang!  Fixed.

C.

Posted by Konstantine Karantasis <ko...@confluent.io>.
Looks great to me Colin. Thanks for the small adjustments!

Cheers,
Konstantine

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.