Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by JGeek <fi...@hotmail.com> on 2007/06/28 11:31:48 UTC

[Trinidad] Available Maven2 maven-jdev-plugin for JDeveloper10.1.3.1.0

Hello,

I have been using Trinidad's plugin maven-jdev-plugin for
JDeveloper10.1.3.0.x versions.

Recently I installed JDeveloper10.1.3.1.0 . But the latest Trinidad's
plugin: maven-jdev-plugin 1.2.1 only supports JDeveloper versions upto
10.1.3.0.4

The structure of the workspace .jws and project .jpr files that the plugin
generates is a little different and older from the files of JDeveloper
version 10.1.3.1.0

Does anyone of a workaround for this problem?

Is there a newer version of the plugin expected soon that supports
JDeveloper 10.1.3.1.0?

How soon is the newer version expected?

Even if any alpha or beta version is available then please let me know. Its
really important for the maintenance of my project at the moment.

Thanks

Re: [Trinidad] Available Maven2 maven-jdev-plugin for JDeveloper10.1.3.1.0

Posted by hkadejo <hk...@gmail.com>.
An example to use plugin in my project please……

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.