Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Denny <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/15 05:03:36 UTC

T5 developing with WTP and TOMCAT

Hi,

I develop with WTP and TOMCAT. If I set the tomcat don't auto-reload,
tapestry5 can take the changes of html template, while it can't take the
chages of page class. It make the hot code replace failed. However, If I
enable tomcat auto-reload. tapestry can take both html template and page
class changes. But, it will cause tomcat reload the context. It's very slow,
and after some times, it will cause tomcat out of memory. I know using Jetty
servlet container will be fine. But I like developing with eclipse WTP.

So I like the way of T3, T4, just add a java system property. -
Dorg.apache.tapestry.disable-caching=true. It would be fine. just a bit slow
while reload the page.

--
Regards

Denny