Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tim Chan <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/09 22:22:35 UTC

Axis 1.4: Should I try to fix deserialization of HashMap.HashMap[]?

We need a web service method to pass a HashMap that contains an array of
HashMaps (HashMap.HashMap[]). We've found that Axis-1.4 does not deserialize
this correctly.  Instead, the HashMap array is deserialized into a
nondescript Object.

We've started digging through the source code but before we spend an
exorbitant amount of time on this issue, I'd like to know if the issue has
already been explored before.  Has this issue already been looked at?  If
so, do you have references or know of the results?

-Tim

Re: Axis 1.4: Should I try to fix deserialization of HashMap.HashMap[]?

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
Convert your hashmaps to arrays.