Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@Bull.Net> on 2003/06/02 14:09:35 UTC

client-config.wsdd usage

Hello

I 've search in axis documentation how to use the axis
cleint-config.wsdd file and I have not found responses to my questions :

I 've see the org.apache.axis.utils.Admin tool that generate a
client-config.wsdd file from a deploy.wsdd.
The deploy.wsdd file is the wsdd file used for server side deployment
(contains some informations normally unknown for the client like
className, jndi Properties, provider, ...).

So, my question is : Which information is really need by
client-config.wsdd to work ?
If I give a deploy.wsdd with only handlers def, service used by client
(with just handler use, no className parameter, etc, ...), will axis
work correctly ?

Thanks

Guillaume