Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2004/04/26 19:03:16 UTC

Re: JDBCAppender contribution (was: JDBCReceiver - move from sandbox to core?)

Hello Danko,

Your generous offer to contribute your JDBCAppender to the log4j project is
well appreciated. As you have observed, Raymond DeCampo, has offered to
contribute his PreparedStatementAppender. I will take the next few hours to
study both code bases. I very much hope to engage both of you in a
discussion in order to make the most reasoned and reasonable choice.

--
Ceki Gülcü