Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Pieper, Aaron" <Pi...@Pragmatics.com> on 2011/02/09 20:00:25 UTC

Typo in LoggingInInterceptor constructor?

Is there a typo in the LoggingInInterceptor(String,String) constructor?
It seems to inaccurately call super(id, id) instead of super(id, phase).
I'm looking at r1058274 which appears to be the latest:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/
cxf/interceptor/LoggingInInterceptor.java?revision=1058274&view=markup

It seems accidental, given the invocations on lines 55 and 64 which
wouldn't make much sense if it were deliberate.

- Aaron

Re: Typo in LoggingInInterceptor constructor?

Posted by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Monster Energy drink? That's not a reward, that's a punishment. :)

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glen,

--
Willem

RE: Typo in LoggingInInterceptor constructor?

Posted by "Pieper, Aaron" <Pi...@Pragmatics.com>.
Ha ha no problem, Glen :) thanks for incorporating my change.

- Aaron

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.