Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Krzysztof <h4...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/09 13:09:36 UTC

Re: New Travis Build

We have Travis enabled, but it has quite poor windows support. Can we
request appveyor as well?

Best,
Krzysztof

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 10:07 PM <mi...@me.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Thanks Robbie.
>

> Get Outlook for Android
>

> On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 10:33 AM +0100, "Robbie Gemmell" <
> robbie.gemmell@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Only Infra can manage things like that within the foundation GitHub
> org, youd raise a JIRA[1] for them to enable the Travis integration
> for given GitHub repositories.
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA
>
> On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 at 10:16, Michael Pearce  wrote:
> >
> > Hi All / PMC,
> >
> > As part of updating NMS components, particularly NMS AMQP one, we are
> > wanting to add some CI going forwards, it seems logging into travis i
> dont
> > have permissions to setup a new build direct, how do we go about this? As
> > obviously we have Artemis using Travis.
> >
> > Any insight appreciated.
> >
> > Best
> > Mike

[DISCUSS] Re: New Travis Build

Posted by mi...@me.com.INVALID.
I assume you are discussing NMS .net stuff?

I see no reason why not if Apache Infra are able to provide/willing.

Get Outlook for Android