Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Howard <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/30 19:24:15 UTC

[Tapestry Central] Choosing the Right Web Framework

Thank you Google Alerts, for pointing out this article on choosing a
Java web framework. It's over a year old, but I think the things that
make Tapestry special have only gotten stronger in the intervening time.

--
Posted By Howard to Tapestry Central at 7/30/2010 10:24:00 AM

Re: [Tapestry Central] Choosing the Right Web Framework

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
It's annoying that the HTML formatting sent by blogger.com to the list
gets lost somewhere along the way.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [Tapestry Central] Choosing the Right Web Framework

Posted by Pierce Wetter <pi...@paceap.com>.