Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/12 18:11:03 UTC

Question about notification on nightly test failures

The Clojure package is thinking of adding some nightly tests and I'd like
to understand how the notification works in case of failure.

The code in the nightly Jenkins file
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/blob/master/tests/nightly/Jenkinsfile#L135
seems to indicate that the failure is emailed. But where does this email go?
If you are a contributor, do you get notified of this?

I don't remember seeing any notification of nightly failures, so I'm
wondering how this works and if there are any improvements to accessibility
that we can make, (like maybe posting it to a slack room)?

Thanks,
Carin

Re: Question about notification on nightly test failures

Posted by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com>.
Looks fine to me.

Posted by Carin Meier <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com>.